Having trouble with your rental property? Our team is here to help.
Tenancy Solicitors in Cumbria
Get the support you need when renting a property, with expert legal help from a Brockbanks’ Tenancy Solicitors.
When renting a property (or considering renting one), there are a number of things you need to consider. These include:
- Do you understand the tenancy agreement?
- What are your landlord’s obligations?
- Do you know what you are required to do as a tenant under the terms of the lease?
Our expert tenancy solicitors provide complete support, from checking your tenancy agreement before you sign it, to advising you on the options available if you are already renting.
Our tenancy solicitors also help tenants when it comes to disputes with landlords. This might include:
- Difficulties relating to repairs or maintenance
- Issues with the lease
- The landlord failing in their obligations to you
- Problems getting your deposit back
- Attempts to evict you without good reason.
Whatever the nature of the disputes or problems you are experiencing, our property law team is here to help.
Property Law services
Why do I need Brockbanks Solicitors?
Our team of experienced property solicitors have been providing advice to the people of West Cumbria for many years. We have an excellent track record in supporting tenants, and specialise in providing clear advice and guidance on a full range of issues relating to rented property and tenancy agreements.
Whether you are planning on renting or an existing tenant, we are here to help.
Contact us today
or click contact us to view all other ways to get in touch.