Due to increasing demand, we have an opportunity for the right candidate to join an established and growing Private Client Team carrying out a variety of wills and probate work.
Private Client Solicitor
|Based on experience
|Drafting wills and preparation of trusts Preparing powers of attorney Estate administration Advising on inheritance tax Keeping clients up to date with progress on their matter
|Full Time (Min. 35 hours per week)
Due to increasing demand, we have an opportunity for the right candidate to join an established and fast-growing Private Client Team carrying out a variety of wills and probate work.
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following attributes:
- Qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or equivalent who has relevant experience working in a Private Client Team
- Ability to manage own case load with minimal supervision
- Willing to utilise the firm’s practice and case management system
- Ability to assist with the marketing of the team
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally the successful candidate will be STEP accredited and have 3+ years’ PQE (although less experienced candidates will be considered). A proven track record in the above work area is essential.
Brockbanks Solicitors offers a friendly, welcoming and supportive place to work, and as part of the team you can enjoy a variety of benefits, which include:
- Annual Leave: up to 25 days plus 8 statutory holidays
- Employee Perks Programme
- Occupational health services
- Excellent opportunities for career progression