Brockbanks Solicitors are the Lake District’s largest law firm and due to expansion, we have excellent opportunities for experienced Legal Secretaries to join the team.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain the appointments system for the office where they are based;
- Communicate effectively when dealing with queries of clients and others contacting the firm;
- Maintain accurate databases and filing systems in relation to client files, wills, deeds and documents;
- Receive monies from clients and others, and record payments and receipts accurately;
- Type documents and legal forms and use word processing technology and digital transcription;
- Present a positive image of the firm at all times.
If you have a positive attitude and want to pursue a career in Law, please contact us for further information.
Brockbanks Solicitors offers a friendly, welcoming and supportive place to work, and as part of the team you can enjoy a variety of benefits, which include:
- Annual Leave: up to 25 days plus 8 statutory holidays
- Employee Perks Programme
- Occupational health services
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Brockbanks Solicitors (incorporating Oglethorpe & Broatch) are an equal opportunities employer.